View Single Post
Old May 8, 2015, 04:10 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticScent View Post
I get that people that do not understand japanese will not like drama cds. I like drama cds. And a lot. Hearing it and closing your eyes while imagining in your mind the scenario, the choregraphed fights. It's like you the drama cds are the script, and you are the director of your imagination.
Ok, i do understand japanese, that is unfair for the rest I know.
Well, for me drama is not really music... When I'm listening to a CD, I want to listen to music. The Japanese speaking wastes (for me) a lot the BGM or the songs, if they are all in same time. If I want to listen to Japanese speaking, I watch an anime with French subtitles on my TV.

Quote:
TYCY-5299... I never knew about it... I thought it was released withe the tape..... I did not even thought it was limited edition. As you can easily buy from everywhere... in japan. Second handed item... Yes, you can get even more of those.
I buy a lot some second handed item too. But I will wait the good opportunity for this one, if I can avoid to pay for a Japanese intermediary, it would be better.

I'm thinking now, maybe it would be better to put "First Press Bonus" instead of "Limited Edition" for TYCY-7186; after all the second print (TYCY 5299) was released not at the same time, but nearly 15 months after. Well, i don't know if it need to change, I let the choice to the staff.