View Single Post
Old Oct 28, 2017, 07:14 AM

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I had a listen of that track 12 and it does seem to have a Gain Ground/Lost Child vibe to it, which makes sense since they're all from around 2003-2004. The harmonica and acoustic guitar (?) intro doesn't ring a bell at the moment, but everything after that sounds very S.S.H.-ish. The synth guitar and especially both the keyboard/synthesiser (?) and the bass sounds like the same instrumentals as heard on the aforementioned albums. Maybe the drums too.

Furthermore, on this track, go to 1:45 and there should be 2 pairs of the same notes and they go something like this:

.................................................. ......la la la la ^lah...laaaaaaaaaaa
..................la la la la lah............................................... ..............
......................................la la la la lah.........................................
la la la la lah............................................... ................................

Apologies for my atrocious attempt at expressing sound using text but when you hear it, you should get which section of the song I'm referring to. Anyway, those four sets of notes sound remarkably similar to the ones in "Rambling Feather" (go 1:40 of track 4 from the Lost Child Side-B OST). It could be S.S.H. recycling a riff and/or it could just be a common musical "trope" (for lack of a better word).

Finally, I don't recall S.S.H. ever arranging a Bomberman song or mentioning the franchise before.

As far as "Woodsoft" is concerned, another member here pointed out the possibility of another S.S.H. track here: https://vgmdb.net/forums/showpost.ph...8&postcount=10