View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2013, 12:01 AM

Well, for once, the person that started that page seemingly got overwhelmed with the sheer volume of the series...or was aiming to make that solely for the anime. Either way, if a separation between both could be made, then that page could be kept as-is and be used for the anime and make a new one for the games - whatever works best, I think.

As for the title distinctions, I usually went for the "one at a time" route, as in list each name separately whenever making an entry that involves the games (i.e. Pokémon Green, Pokémon Red, etc.). After revising some of my entries, I agree to following the same order Nintendo usually does, as it makes things look better and organized.

Lastly, Despatche, split as in how, exactly? Whether they're special editions, updated versions, or just the remakes, they're still part of the same franchise. Granted, were I to make an entry of a doujin that has arrangements and/or remixes from the first games, I'm not going to list the remakes, other than including the special edition. If that's what you mean, then cool, I agree, otherwise you're being capriciously anal about stuff that in the end doesn't affect the flow of things.