View Single Post
Old May 27, 2015, 01:37 PM

I've been meaning to reply to this thread. This is probably one of my top favorite posts on this website. I've always been curious about composer credits regarding the falcom sound team composers from Ys IV, as well as Hirofumi Matsuoka, Mieko Ishikawa and Satoshi Arai. I've thoroughly dug into their discographies with their works at Falcom and have enjoyed the soundtracks to all the games they've composed for. To find a groundbreaking composer breakdown like this is gold.

After going through this and editing the artist information, It's given me a pretty good lead on what the Ys IV composers may have done throughout The Legend of Xanadu, Brandish, Ys, Legend of Heroes and other series. I hope more discoveries regarding these composers can be found out soon. The only thing making me wonder right now is if these composers always composed individually, or sometimes with different pairings of each other.

On the last three with no composer credits, I would also agree with who might had done Temple and Tower. Prison House sounds much different than most of the soundtrack, but I would also narrow it down to Takahiro Tsunashima.

Thanks for researching this game's soundtrack.