View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2011, 07:22 AM

What I don't see is why Tales Studio couldn't be considered as a unit, while Konami Kukeiha Club, Falcom sound team jdk or Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan can. The only difference I can see is the lack of the dedicated name given to those companies' sound sections, but otherwise, they aren't less generic than Namco Tales Studio is, as seen in Konami Industry Co.,Ltd. being already taken as a variation of Konami Kukeiha Club by us.

More than that, in some Tales albums, it's only Namco Tales Studio which is actually listed as the composer and were supposed to be credited by us, if we didn't check the staff rolls or such to get the indivisual names, so the situation isn't really different than this album, where now both the unit and the indivisual composers are credited. The sole difference is that Falcom gave its sound team a name.

For what it's worth though, I don't think every company needs its entry, especially if there is no album to link, compared to a more music-specific group. I think I originally made this entry because there was nobody but Tales Studio to credit.