View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicider View Post
Get a life. Who are you to judge people like that?
Oh, I get it, I'm being trolled. Whatever then, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
Replace polycarbonate with compressed carbonate and people are paying thousands of dollars (342.92 USD per carat, according to the "Kimberley Process Certification Scheme") for it.
In other words, diamonds. Yeah, sure. Or, like Boyblunder said, artwork. Or, how about an athlete's jersey? Or, how about William Shatner's kidney stone? (Okay, that was a little different.) Yeah, people spend ludicrous amounts of money on the stupidest things. Like, for example, CDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razakin View Post
Also, asking 1500 dollars for Tenchi Souzou is just plain stupid. Especially if someone is paying that amount, they clearly need to recheck their reality settings.
It was Banjo-Kazooie, actually Streamsofneon mentioned Tenchi Souzou being about $200, which is ludicrous enough. I agree though, a reality check is in store. I find this thread to be a kick, looking at all the prices and going "Man, what a bunch of assholes." But when you defend the prices in this thread, that's when it's just totally not fun anymore, because it's just not that serious.

Last edited by Hellacia; Feb 20, 2012 at 01:40 PM.