View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2010, 01:30 PM
VGMdb Advisor

The same thing applies here... why? This is just about track names and official notes/descriptions (if 'subtitle' isn't an appropiate term), which there are many cases in the db. Surely artists are different thing, and I believe artists are going to attached per track someday anyway. I'm not saying this needs to be applied to every album either.

Plus I'm actually agreeing with you, just that you'd have the descriptions in the notes and I'd have them next to the tracks in a new field, the album notes should just have general notes. This is important to have per tracklist (original language + translations), otherwise you lose useful db info to query, translate and stuff. Plus if you don't want them you could hide them.

I don't want stages info... just to list what the album uses with tracknames. It may be stages or not, and the same tracks in different albums can have different descriptions so getting it from products is wrong. My point is that such official info is consistenly used with track names, so we should include them here along names as well, let each one to judge if should be displayed or not.

Some examples of what I consider subtitles/descriptions: 0 and 0, 0 and 0 and 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 and 0 and so on.