View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2014, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacia View Post
Like this?

Preorder Bonus
Bonus item provided by the publisher only for preorders.

That would be the Preorder/Early Purchase Bonus category, which is a subcategory under Commercial.
I guess that one could be used. I wasn't sure if it was fitting or not at first, since the entire item (without bonus DVD) could never be purchased separately, and "preorder bonus" made it sound like it was intended for the separate CDs/DVDs that were given out to anyone that ordered something in advance (in this case only disc 7), not for an entire collection of things, where part of it could be acquired otherwise. When I look around the database nearly all preorder bonuses are listed separately from whatever it was they were included with. But if you think it's the right one, that's good enough for me, I'm still just a noob here anyway.

I am well aware of what a slipcase is and I agree with you, just need an editor to change both back to slipcase now. If I try to change it myself it will probably be changed back to box again. Hopefully what you wrote will remove any confusion about what a box/slipcase is.
By the way, the TECMO item even has a link to an unboxing video where you can clearly see that it is a slipcase. :S