View Single Post
Old Nov 4, 2012, 12:57 AM

Wow, I totally didn't even realize that you responded to me. I somehow missed this. I feel rude, like I ignored you But better late than never, right?!

Anyway, yeah, that kind of thing is why I make it a point to listen to everything more than once (I try to do 3 times, sometimes I do even more). Ragnarok Online I liked on the first listen, but the subsequent plays opened my heart to a few more tracks I hadn't quite caught the beauty of the first time, and I'm glad because now they're worthy additions to my playlist. It's worth it to give something another go

Also I find this funny, you made a reference to my hate for Soukaigi. I actually found this reply when searching for the amount of times I'd referenced Soukaigi since I'd raged about it, which according to LiquidAcid and some NaotoM guy was
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
in every single thread
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaotaM View Post
everywhere, no matter the context
even though it was only twice (and only once negatively, I only mentioned Soukaigi generally one of the times). I find it funny that you actually mentioned my Soukaigi post half as many times as me just with that one reference. Ah, the joys of dealing with overexaggerating butthurt fanboys on the internet

Fun fact: I still haven't checked out the big Lantis release. So much VGM, so little time...