View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee View Post
Ah okay, I did do a quick search for that track but I wasn't able to find it. If you could upload it to your dropbox so I can give it a listen, that would be great.
There you go.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...r%20Burner.ogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee View Post
Slightly off topic but do you by any chance have S.S.H.'s pre-2012 website saved on your HDD? How about his Twitter tweets from the beginning to 2013? If you do and you could share it, it would be much appreciated. Any useful/interesting information will be added to my website. From memory, I think his old website had a more detailed profile page including things like the audio equipment he uses.
I'm afraid I don't,and since he blacklisted archive.org on his website,I have no idea on how to recover it.
By memory I do remember some stuff (I'm really interested on synths and music production).
He started with Yamaha MU synths (MU1000 and MU2000 at least).
I remember he mentioned that he used a Roland Fantom XR for Atelier Iris 2 Arrangement CD and that since 2009 he stopped using hardware synths.

I remember him mentioning Prominy V-Metal for guitar,Spectrasonics Trilian for bass and Superior Drummer 2 for drums.