View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2014, 11:50 PM

Amusing.... I'd say to leave "II Zwei" where it is, Booklet Front has it. Can't really imagine who would get confused/"weirded" out by it. Perhaps, pick something like: "Panzer Dragoon Zwei(II) Original Soundtrack," if it bugs you that much. Keep in mind that while this website serves as database, users from all around the world can also search through its entries.... And that brings up the problem of picking what's more easily-recognizable: like it or not, the game has been officially referred to as "Panzer Dragoon II Zwei," I think it can stay as part of the default-display title.

Again with that childish "It's not my database" stuff? It makes you look... Err: childish. The forum(s) may be used to share different inputs and, perhaps, improve a bit VGMdb.
Pulling out the "not my db" card at the end of an opinion reminds me more of a child pouting because he doesn't get his favourite candy/toy. Sigh. If you acknowledge that your opinion is potentially meaningless (as in: Staff usergroup still gets the last word), then, why did you bother sharing what you think? Because you thought things could be done in a different way, and wanted to gauge others' opinions, right?
last.fm | Discord: Dark Slayer#8440

Last edited by ilef; Sep 19, 2014 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Correction