View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2015, 01:49 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Redemption was bumped back a week to March 25 and they changed the title to just a placeholder, but they've also released the tracklist so that's nice. I'll add the new info in a bit.

EDIT:

More notes, because this probably won't have composer credits and everyone loves tedious notes. If I don't comment on a song or game, assume its composer or sound staff can be found on a soundtrack or MobyGames.

1.13: Masami Yone is credited for the reprise of this song in English Training: Have Fun Improving Your Skills.

1.15: credits

1.16: I don't believe the Spirit Tracks ending theme is included in the piano book that has composer credits; if it is, it's under an unusual name. The song has some Koji Kondo and Toru Minegishi reprises in it.

2.01: Koji Kondo only did one song for Twilight Princess and it's not this one so I left him out

2.03: Credits. This is a collection of games by different developers, each of whom have their own credits and sound staffs. I've included all the sound staff for completeness but the staff roll theme probably wasn't done by one of the minigame sound teams. The Nintendo sound staff are Toshiyuki Sudo and Daisuke Matsuoka, and CHAMY.Ishi is there with T's Music.

2.04: Kondo only did one song again, and Takeshi Hama didn't write this song either. "Music for cinematic scenes" was done by Mahito Yokota and Takeshi Hama while "other music" was done by Hajime Wakai and Shiho Fujii.

2.05: This is a combo of the original Star Fox 64 ending theme and the new one composed by Satomi Terui.

2.06: credits

2.10: credits

2.11: Credits. This is a combo of the original staff roll theme (arranger unknown) and the new staff roll arrangement that Mahito Yokota says he didn't write (so it's Naoto Kubo's).

2.13: Discussion about Tropical Freeze's confusing credits here

2.14: This is the staff roll from NES Remix 2. Sudo did the music for NES Remix 1 and probably the sequel, but I haven't seen credits for the latter.

Last edited by CHz; Nov 25, 2015 at 04:17 PM.