View Single Post
Old Mar 31, 2020, 06:40 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingAbyss View Post
Baring the nine new tracks from the Legacy Collection is there anything exclusive to this release which hasn't been made available in previous albums? I can see right away that some tracks from ZX and ZXA appear to be missing and I think that may be true for some of the Zero tracks as well, but perhaps some of the titles are just labeled differently on this one. When I heard Zero/ZX was getting a Sound Box I was considering replacing my individual CDs with it, but it seems like I might be better off just keeping those as it appears that this one may not be as comprehensive as previous Mega Man Sound Boxes. Either way, here's hoping we can get a Legends CD Collection next since the first game's soundtrack still goes for ridiculous prices online and the second one never even got a full release.
This boxset is pretty complete, and I didn't note down any missing tracks from other releases. Be wary that this is not a compilation of the remastered tracks, but an original sound version. It sounds like the DS version, pretty much. The missing tracks are some remixes or other forms of arrangements: This boxset however is the soundtrack like you can actually hear it ingame.