Thread: Reviews
View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2010, 06:24 PM

Smile

Quote:
umm... where is this all taking place? There's no songs on your comp page. Are they on the new site or...?
They're kinda new, my first uploaded was in mid-January. Since then I've uploaded five WIPs. Not quite sure why you couldn't find them EDIT: I'm sorry, I read that as "are they new on the site" for some reason. . . they're on remixSite. But all of the one star votes seem to have. . . magically disappeared now or something? Before one of my songs had only one rating of one star, and now it has two votes with 6.5 stars. And my other mixes have boosted in ratings also, as if they were never rated one star. Idk, go figure, lol XD

I like that idea, Quintin. I really have nothing to add because I'm kind of a n00b to the site and wouldn't know what I'm talking about, but I'd just like to say that I like your intentions with this site, and would love to see it do well in the future. People who join here have the freedom to share their own interpretations of VG music, but don't have to have skills like those which OC require. And I think that's a great thing.

Last edited by TheGuitahHeroe; Mar 4, 2010 at 09:07 PM.