View Single Post
Old Jan 1, 2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
He was also on the Mozell album Banbard with the song Bang!Bang!Banbard!! which seems like a song in the tried and true SSH brand of power metal. I'll probably buy that along with This and That if/when they go up.
Thanks for reminding me of Banbard, if went on and then fell of my radar. S.S.H. tweeted about it once but I forgot to add it the the vgmdb database, which I did just now: https://vgmdb.net/album/73908

What's all this mozeen/mozell stuff anyway? It seems like mozeen and Banbard has some connection with doujin PC games so I've classified it as such for now (Game + PC). Speaking of mozeen, I'm still missing S.S.H.'s track from the MOZECON 2 album, only got the demo.

Quote:
He's also got another Touhou arrange with Aether at Comiket, Grim Grimoire. I wish they would sell these digitally.
I wish eru/S.S.H. would reprint the "Rain Drop" album. It's the only one I'm missing and it's been out of print for ages.

Quote:
I wish he would put the alt/-main medley versions of Click and Metal up too. Those are some of my favorite modern SSH tracks and I really liked those versions from Forgotten Ruins, especially Ninja vs Vampire. That rhythm riff during the chorus is so sick.
Last time I checked, the minus main melody tracks are physical only. These no-melody tracks are perfect for guitar practice and for performing live. That's my ultimate goal (to play the main guitar part over the backing instruments) and that's why I'm offering cash for guitar tabs for these particular tracks (see my website).

I don't know what a chorus is and even if I did, I don't know where it is, but I will agree that Forgotten Ruins and Click and Metal is S.S.H. at this best.