View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:17 AM

Haha, yeah, I just did the same thing myself in Sound Forge! My apologies, I was wrong. Weird thing though, the Sleigh Bells release sounds... echoey. I don't think this is my speakers, it does it in my headphones too. The DigiCube release is louder, but I don't find it to distort, I find it to be crisper. Maybe I suck at sound quality! But I still prefer the DigiCube release despite it being the louder soundtrack, there's something funny about the way the Sleigh Bells release sounds.

It's good to know I remember an cinniĆ¹int correctly though.

(By the way, I tested this with the Battle theme track, and I forget how good it really is, wow.)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and about Xenogears, sure, it has those tracks. But then what about
A Gathering of Stars in the Night Sky
Tears of the Stars, Thoughts of the People
Flight
Wings (all in a row, haha)
The Blue Traveler
Minus the second one I listed, these tracks are all on my favorites list. But c'mon, they are all really emotional! I like them for that though. You're right, Xenogears has some more subtle tracks, like The Treasure Which Cannot Be Stolen (or Unstealable Jewel as we have it at VGMdb). I love that track, and it's subtle. Others... less so. And I guess the emotional tracks are what I remember Xenogears for.

Last edited by Mortavia; Jan 29, 2013 at 09:21 AM.