View Single Post
Old Sep 17, 2016, 08:01 AM

I've been practicing the guitar fairly regularly - a Famicom/NES song here, a mainstream song there, etc. But something's missing... guitar tabs for the S.S.H. songs I want to play. To me the question is not "can I get any better/stop sucking" (jury's still out on this one) but "do I have the motivation to get better/stop sucking". S.S.H. song guitar tabs could help with the latter question. So I am now offering bounties.

Quote:
Songs I Want To Play On Guitar Wish List (Please Create A Rocksmith 2014 Version and/or Guitar Tab Sheet Please?)

Current Bounties Offered

Rules: To qualify for these cash ($USD) bounties, please choose any of the songs below and create guitar tab sheets for it. This can be a simple text file or it can be a digital guitar tab sheets (compatible with software like Guitar Pro 6 and TuxGuitar) or it can be a .psarc file (Custom DLC) for use with the Rocksmith 2014 software. The latter two are preferred but not absolutely necessary. The cash prizes are generally for the lead guitar parts but the full amount or a lesser amount may also be granted to bass and rhythm guitar, etc... parts (depending on complexity). You don't have to tab every instrument or even the whole song. Just do whatever you can do/feel like (e.g. the chords in the intro, the guitar solo, etc...). However, this may reduce the reward (I can't afford to send $10 to ten people times ten songs...). To find out if the quality/accuracy of your tabs is good enough to justify a financial reward, please conduct a "reasonable person" test i.e. "Would I, a reasonable person, pay for these tabs if someone else made it?" If the answer is yes, then you qualify for the full reward (or part of). Money will be sent by PayPal. You may also opt out of the bounty if you wish (e.g. "I'm doing for the love of it, not for the money").

Any guitar tabs below that I receive, I will practice with, and if/when I don't sound completely bad, I will record myself playing it and upload it to my YouTube channel. Don't expect much, I have no musical talent. Just a burning desire to play some S.S.H. tunes.

The prizes below are fully funded by me. If you also wish to offer money for any particular track (e.g. +$10 USD), please contact me with the following:
Email address
Your first name
The first letter of your surname
Your nationality/country of residence
The track you would like to donate funds to
The amount of money ($US Dollars) you would like to donate

Disclaimer: The above information that you provide will be listed below (e.g. +$10 from John S. of the United States). Since I am me, I can only guarantee that I can pay. I cannot guarantee the following through of donations by third parties. Occasional emails (e.g. twice a year) will be sent to potential donators to check if their proposed donations are still valid.

Album: Forgotten Ruins

$10 for Track 1: Room Guarder (4:09)
$20 for Track 2: The Secret Underground Passage (3:49)
$10 for Track 3: Jumble of Wheat And Tares (4:26)
$10 for Track 4: Burial Chamber (4:32)
$20 for Track 5: Ninja vs Vampire (3:53)

Album: Click and Metal

$20 for Track 1: Deadly Blow (3:52)
$20 for Track 2: Bottom Line (3:58)
$15 for Track 3: MBT152 (4:52)
$10 for Track 4: Plan -B- (4:13)
$20 for Track 5: C.U.I.H. (5:16)

Album: Koihime Enbu Original Soundtrack

$10 for Track 1: Advertize (1:35)
$20 for Track 5: 関羽 / Kan'u (3:53) [Also on the Shin Koihime†Musou ~Otome Taisen☆Sangokushi Engi~ OST with the track 6 title: 城下市場]
$20 for Track 8: 馬超 / Bachou (3:22)
$20 for Track 12: 楽進 / Gakushin (3:38)
$20 for Track 16: 周泰 / Shuutai (3:38)
$10 for Track 27: Ending (2:25)

Last edited by layzee; Sep 17, 2016 at 08:04 AM.