View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2020, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
@layzee why are your packages stuck at the agent since march? shipping to US is all working again now
I'm in .au so most restrictions still apply. The mistake I made was that I consolidated my packages so now they're too large to ship, and they refuse to unconsolidate it or split them up and ship multiple packages. So because of that, my stuff is just stuck there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFGalaxy View Post
Yes, this is the biggest racket about Buyee. That, and (according to an email from them on this topic) they also pay for the most expensive method of shipping to them when the seller gives them a choice, because it's the "best" method. So if the seller is offering a cheap 200 yen service and then also then 1000 yen "expedited" service or whatever, Buyee will always take the 1000 yen service, even if you flat-out tell them you do not want them to. It's a gigantic waste of money.
I believe Zenmarket does the opposite, they will do the cheapest local shipping method.

However, unlike Buyee where you pay one fee for combined shipping from the same seller on the same day, Zenmarket will charge per auction, even if you combine shipping from the same seller.

So like I said in my previous post, it makes comparing agents hard because no one is significantly better than the other (from my research). But I guess you could argue that they're the same because each agent has its own advantages and disadvantages that are offset by another agent's advantages and disadvantages so comparing is easy: just pick one. There's no eBay or Amazon version of agents (e.g. one that dominates the competition).