View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2010, 11:39 PM

Location: Heaven? No no, what's that other place that starts with H? Oh yes, home. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
Any specific album recommendation you can give? When it comes to celtic music I can never get enough, some I'm more than willing to try this out
KeyLogic is also a fan of Celtic music. Before he even discovered the world of video game music, KeyLogic's favorite artist was Enya. Obviously there were others but KeyLogic doesn't recall their names right off hand.

If you guys like string quartet, KeyLogic highly recommends checking out the arrangements of Escala. KeyLogic first found out about them when one of their songs, Finding Beauty, was featured on the TV show America's Got Talent. They first debuted on Britain's Got Talent, though. Here's a page from their official site where you can listen to the song mentioned above along with the rest of the songs from their album: escalamusic.com music page. Clubbed To Death. Great song!

Stepping into world music for a moment, here's a song by Israeli artist Idan Raichel that KeyLogic really enjoys and recommends giving a listen to: The Idan Raichel Project - Mi'ma'amakim (Out of the Depths)
The first singer (vogadres avi voasa) is singing in Amharic and the second singer (Idan Raichel) is singing in Hebrew.

These are just a few of the artists and styles of music that KeyLogic thouroughly enjoys listening to along with video game music.

One man was smart, he felt smart. Two men were smart, they smelt farrr...darn it! I'll never get it right.

What is "the box" that people are supposed to think outside of anyway? Hmm. Maybe it's similar to the Borg from Star Trek who dwelled as a collective hive-mind within a...box/cube. Those that deviated from this hive-mind would, in effect, be thinking outside of the box. it has both a figurative and a literal meaning.

Last edited by KeyLogic; Oct 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM.