View Single Post
Old Dec 19, 2010, 10:14 AM

Upon further review of the evidence, especially that provided by good ol' CosmoBuggi up above, I've redefined my breakdown as such.
[Bold = Confirmed, Italics = Implied]

Setsuo Yamamoto: Title, Pass Word, Opening Stage, Zero, Stage Select 1, Stage Start, Launcher Octopuld Stage, Burnin' Noumander Stage, Sting Chameleao Stage, Spark Mandriller Stage, Storm Eagleed Stage, Armor Armarge Stage, Boss 1, Boss 2, Stage Clear, Get a Weapon, Stage Select 2, Sigma Stage 1, Sigma Stage 2, Sigma Stage 4, Sigma 1st, Sigma Rebirth, Sigma 2nd, Cast Roll, Staff Roll

Makoto Tomozawa: Vava 1, Vava 2, Demo, Sigma Stage 3, Ending

Yuki Iwai: Icy Penguigo Stage

Yuko Takehara: Boomer Kuwanger Stage

Toshihiko Horiyama: Dr. Right

-Since Armor Armarge was the one I thought was definitely Yuki's, I decided to move the other (Sting Chameleao) to Setsuo because it has those same hard rock elements as his other tracks
-Marvel Super Heroes and the rest of the VS. series really helped me in seeing Yuki's fade-style, so I've now made Icy Penguigo Yuki's one and only. Boomer Kuwanger, which is now Yuko's one and only, is definitely not going anywhere soon.
-As for Toshihiko Horiyama, if I had to choose one of the two, it would have to be Dr. Right because the same violins in Pass Word can be heard in Cast Roll. Therefore, Pass Word is moved up to Setsuo
*Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-U84FHZNwI

Last edited by kyubihanyou; May 3, 2011 at 10:49 AM.