View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
Wouldn't this very entry be just it? On the official site or everywhere else, it's called as "(完全)限定盤", not "限定生産盤".
(actually I was speaking about any album, not this one in particular)

everywhere else?
sorry but neowing, joshinweb, jbook, getchu, geo-online, etc have [10000セット限定生産] on their page (use those keywords in google 決戦CD匣 セット限定生産 to check)
rakuten mustn't have that one iirc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedille View Post
Yeah, good point. When I was new to VGMdb, I started to read the past threads and check other submissions to know what's right and what's not, and I often feel what's discussed in one thread affects our subsequent submissions, but I guess it's our task to put those sporadic consensus together into solid guidelines for those who don't frequent forums.
actually, the only real help or guidelines (call that as you want) I find useful is the help you have when you submit an album (at the right of fields)
because it guides you if you're unsure about something (for limited edition etc., I must say I've never really bothered myself reading about it, maybe because, till now, I was using it as I felt -if the release has 限定, Limited Edition is like the most convenient category to use)
and I forgot to specify but if people (and especially me ) must start searching for specific topics about "how to", it's maybe faster to give up (sort of laziness, I guess)