View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2013, 10:59 AM

Lol i mostly said that because i needed something to go with the silly pictures thats all :P.

I know people have negative opinions on things the mass or myself likes. That's completely fine. I also thought SAO wasn't good enough though it was well received.

It's just when you call something garbage, crappy etc. you should know that there is ALWAYS someone out there who likes it despite how bad you think it is. And some people will defend it to the death. I'm one of those people >:I

But i just think some people just need to watch anime with more of an open mind these days. Anime really has no room to innovate anymore. Just about every good idea has been done already in some form. The only way to be original is to make a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY silly concept or trait for the main character (like the having a zombie fetish or something of the sort). Anime veterans will always complain about such things which somewhat annoys me. You might as well stop watching anime all together if that's the case.

There are certain shows where it's best to just switch the brain off and enjoy how the show presents itself. Whether it be in a silly, funny, philosophical or entertaining way.
I still get a kick out of at least a hand full of shows each season. Sure you have to lower your standards but like i said it isn't easy to do your own thing as much anymore.

Just my 2 cents