View Single Post
Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:17 PM

I ordered the Turrican Soundtrack Anthology from the aforementioned site in the wee hours of Thursday morning 4/10. Shortly afterward I received a quick thanks from Chris (very cool) who said it would be sent out asap. Later that day another email told me it had shipped and a tracking number was included. It shipped from California.
Flash forward to Monday 4/14 when the package arrived at my home in the Midwest. I took the Anthology out of its box and bubble wrap. It was y-fold sealed and numbered XXXX/2500. The back cover had also been signed by Mr. Huelsbeck.
The Anthology's packaging is high quality as are the CDs themselves. Please see cover scans for the booklet containing photos of the major players involved as well as artwork and detais of the Kickstarter project itself.
The music is every bit as good as you were told or remember firsthand.

If you're like me and want to keep your list of "VGM that I'm kicking myself for not picking up when I had the chance" as short as possible, by all means- go for it. And the money goes to the man responsible, Chris Huelsbeck, not some random ebayer.