View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2009, 12:10 AM

Default STATUS REPORT (for those who are interested)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLogic View Post
There's a soundtrack on gamemusic.com that I'm interested in purchasing but I want to know if anyone could help me to understand something first. The item number is very similar to the catalog number except that there's a "z" pre-seeding it. Should I worry about that? Just wondering. Thanks.
It's just a typo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
I received some cracked cases
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstrife0777 View Post
My stuff came in a flat rate box with some bubblewrap and was tightly packaged (more like snug actually). Nothing was damaged as far as I'm aware. Of course I'm in the states though....
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
The last time I ordered something at GameMusic.com it was securely packaged - let's see how it is this time
I think I got the same USPS flat rate box and snug would be a good word to describe it. Since the CDs are about the same size as the box (the CDs were placed spine up, not stacked on top of each other front up), there was not much room for extra internal bubble wrap protection so in a bad case scenario (e.g. something heavier placed on top of my parcel, careless postal workers, etc), there was potential for cracked cases.

Fortunately I received a good case scenario and each one of my CDs arrived safely without a scratch or crack*. No bootlegs either, of course.

International shipping delivery time was about 1 week.

*Although if I wanted to be anal, I could complain that the FFXII OST box was very slightly "crushed" and the Metal Gear Ac!d1+2 OST had a ripped shrinkwrap. But I won't (complain/be anal).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
They're good when you don't have a problem, otherwise they suck.
Actually I did have a small problem. When I received my initial parcel, I noticed 3 CDs were missing. Fortunately, GMO was quick to ship the missing CDs separately (and respond to my emails) and it arrived in about 5-6 days, which is pretty quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoZeke View Post
Hope everything arrives safely. I'm sure it will, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanne View Post
Neat little order =D Hope it works out alright for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
If it wasn't for the high shipping costs I would order at GameMusic.com more often, but it really only makes sense to order large amounts there
Overall, I am pretty satisfied with my order and would recommend GMO to everybody. I'll probably be back again for future GMO sales and similarly large orders (and large orders only).