View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2015, 07:51 AM

Default Original Sound Version - Looking for Writers

Hey guys! I'm Brenna and I'm from Original Sound Version. Some of you might know of us, but we're a small news site/blog dedicated to reporting on and discussion of everything having to do with video game music, chiptunes, arrangements, music production and more.

We're actually looking for some new writers and contributors to add to our current staff. (sorry, shameless recruiting, I know) We want 2015 to be a year we grow and can expand our reach and resources to cover game music in all its forms, be it with interviews of composers and artists, reviews of game soundtracks, community news or original articles. We often use VGMdb as a resource, so I figured here's as good a place as any to drum up interest.

We're not looking for seasoned technical writers, though we'd like people with some experience in writing, if only to ensure less hand-holding and more quality. More than anything, we're looking for people who LOVE VIDEO GAME MUSIC and have some free time to report on and write about it.

Anyone who is interested and would like more information, feel free to shoot us an email: [email protected]

You can also check out the what we're about: http://www.originalsoundversion.com

Mods: if this is in violation of any forum rules, I apologize - thanks for baring with my shameless drafting attempt.