View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
I think I'll ask SS for a complete deletion of my english tracklists
Sorry but I don't know why he would humor this. Obviously I'm not Secret Squirrel. But if I made edits at Wikipedia, got disgruntled by something trivial and asked an administrator to remove all my edits, I think we all know what the answer would be there. You act like the information you've supplied to this database is your property or something, telling people not to touch "your" tracklists and then deleting them when you get upset over something very silly. Honestly, it's immature.

Also, if you're the kind of person that's going to have a good point brought against them and then ragequit and delete his stuff, you're a liability. I don't think you should be given privileges to delete material if you're going to abuse it to satisfy some silly defeatist reaction. That's harmful to the database, and on a certain level even vandalism.

I don't dislike you, and you've done great work for VGMdb obviously, but you need to learn how to exist in the world with other people. If all it takes is for someone to come along with a different opinion of how to do things than yours for you to want to lash out like this, you have some serious growing up to do, the world is just not like that. You can't have your perfect little way because your opinion on how to do things is right, so you'd rather just say screw everyone? Make your own database then, you can have your way there, and let us know how it turns out because it won't be nearly as widespread or successful as this one. This is a database of many opinions, learn how to discuss yours with others like an adult, not act out when you don't unconditionally get your way.

Last edited by Mortavia; Jan 25, 2014 at 02:43 PM.