View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2011, 04:23 AM

Well I don't really see a problem with Zethe complaining about the album Art from an album he didn't buy, I usually try to find out as much about a product before buying it too, and when I see there's no love is put into it and there's just someone who wants to make money and don't care for any fans, I don't really feel like buying it, and if this happens sure I would complain about - didn't really happened with soundtracks yet, though, mostly DVDs - over the years there were a couple of things I really wanted to buy but when I've read some of the customer reviews, it happens that I changed my mind about.

Anyways, when it comes to this cover art, when I first saw the cover here I also was a bit "surprised" to say the least, after all the recent covers from Wavemaster's 20th Anniversary CDs I expected something different. But it didn't took long for me to realise that this different approach actually makes sense, it looks very retro-ish, which sure fits to the contents of the CDs. Besides, Sonic 1 and 2's original game covers weren't anything more fency if I remember correctly. Basically it was Sonic on a white Background, wasn't it? So it's not too much different here. Besides I don't really have a problem with simplistic album artwork, otherwise I probably would have a problem with all these Final Fantasy albums which mostly consist of font on a white Background and not much else.

Anyways I'm looking forward getting the album - I for one have nothing to complain about it.