View Single Post
Old Nov 12, 2012, 03:20 PM
VGMdb Staff

Well I'm only asking for lyricists, almost entirely because it's pretty much expected to have that role visible, it is one of the more notable roles definitely. Number of other places have it, as you, of course, know perfectly well and to be honest I haven't really figured out why VGMdb still doesn't have it...

And as for should it be for all or just vocal albums, I would like to see it enabled for everything (but that's just me, there are many albums with composers/arrangers and no credited performers and blank 'performed by' field is still visible, same if there are no arrangers etc. so yes I understand that is the case because it isn't coded like that so that the field would not be visible if it's blank, but down the road maybe that isn't a bad idea - if one of fields is blank /for artists roles/ it could be turned automatically invisible. Of course if that thing is doable at all.... at any time)
.....But to get back to the lyricists... would be nice to have them 'in sights' lol except in the notes of course.

In the end, whatever you & Blah think fits the site better, it goes without saying that I'll have no objection heh because you do know best about it.