View Single Post
Old Oct 9, 2012, 03:29 PM
Trusted Editor

I tried out Zetsuen no Tempest after reading everywhere that it was "the killer score of the year" but I honestly don't see why people regard it so highly. I find it boring like most of the works I know from Oshima (FMA, Sora no Woto, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Xam'd and probably some more). Same applies to the anime itself -- I don't think I'm going to watch more than ep2 if there isn't as drastic change in plot.

Scorewise I very much enjoyed Girls and Panzer. Crazy plot but very pleasing music for my ears.

Plotwise I enjoyed Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!. Had some good laughs while watching ep1 (the scene at the trainstation -- epic Jedi force demonstration *g*).

Also going to continue:
Shinsekai Yori (reminds me of Noein)
Little Busters!

EDIT: Dropped Zetsuen no Tempest after nearly falling asleep during ep2. I'd probably die from boredom during the next episodes *yawn*

Shinsekai Yori keeps getting better and better, I hope they can get maintain this level.

Also tried first ep of Magi, but it turned out to be a huge waste of time. What is this supposed to be? An Arabian nights parody?

Last edited by LiquidAcid; Oct 13, 2012 at 07:51 AM.