View Single Post
Old May 18, 2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_miker View Post
I'm digging 0.2 so far, just got to try it out tonight for the first time. May I suggest a couple features though? The ability to save the album art as JPG rather than (or in addition to) the PNG format. And better yet, rather than having to right click the artwork and save as, how about the ability to drag and drop it into a folder and have Let's Tag automatically name it front.jpg or folder.jpg? That would be incredible and would save me loads of time trying to add album art to all my albums.

Other than that, I tagged a few new rips earlier and it was waaay easier using Let's Tag than having to copy/paste/edit the tracklist manually from the actual site. Keep it up!

-Mike
I wanted to implement drag and drop but couldn't find any documentation on the feature. There is lots of documentation and sample code showing how to drag and drop from Explorer to a .NET app, but virtually none showing how to drag and drop from a .NET app to Explorer... I did just find something that looks promising though... I'll check it out soon.

I can add saving as JPG images as well. That's easy enough.