View Single Post
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
I am not sure what to do about display of the other roles including lyricists. The album page design looks nice as it is right now, but I think adding an extra row or rows for other roles will make the top panel look odd with the extra whitespace around the front scan. It would also push the tracklist down further.
This already happens with extensive credits, i.e. whenever a lot of performers, composer and/or arrangers are listed. I'd like to repeat my old previous easy solution:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datschge View Post
Would it be possible to add a max-height (of say 250px) and overflow auto to the div with the album infobit table in it? As is the infobox is allowed to become way too large: http://vgmdb.net/album/33508
With this in place additional optional lines would be a non-issue. (But it would be definitely preferable to hide empty lines instead showing labels with no entries for them, as is done right now.)

Edit: I prefer no additional tabs as that's making navigation really inconvenient at times (e.g. with the tracklist tabs one can't do a browser text search in all of them but needs to manually twitch between them, also bad for comparing later tracks in longer tracklists as the tabs are on the top).

Last edited by Datschge; Nov 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM.