View Single Post
Old Apr 10, 2021, 11:48 PM

@Secret Squirrel

1. Yes, I'm still not familiar with this new system and @Efendija already gave me some tutorial and notes about it. I'm sorry for the trouble. Ah, and I wasn't sure about using Vocals or Performer (I guess I sticked to the old system).

2. That info came from the film's title sequence, where these credits are given in old Disney movies, also those for orchestrators and vocal arrangers, which may be not stated in the soundtrack's booklet. However, they are official, so I think there is no reason to not add them. I always rely on official resources, and not much on wiki pages. For Cinderella, it says "Musical Direction: Oliver Wallace, Paul J. Smith".

3. I saw a sealed copy of this soundtrack on Ebay when looking for prices, but I didn't upload it here. Below is the image.

Sadly, I do not own any of the soundtrack's booklets so I'm not able to add proper credits, which is printed at the booklet's end and have to rely on the credits on the back cover and the official film's credits. Same goes for the song credits. If anyone has these scans, feel free to add these. But thanks to the Legacy Collections, I took over these credits as they are basically reprints of the old soundtracks.

Last edited by Mac_Tear; Apr 11, 2021 at 12:00 AM.