View Single Post
Old Apr 5, 2011, 10:24 PM

OK, well there IS a current listing price from the US and it's $200. I mentioned this earlier. Before this most recent auction there was another on eBay with a Buy-it-Now for $200 and it SOLD. So is that not also a "current" price? And is it not a "current" US price? I'm not defending anything, I'm pointing out that this CD still seems to be worth a good deal in the States, as has been backed up by said articles, no matter how old they are, and the most recent finding we have of value in the States. This CD is no longer offered new in retail in the US or Japan so the point about market barriers is irrelevant really. Of course there are middlemen, most of them are here on this site! And one of them is asking $300. I personally don't understand why I have to argue this point. It's selling CHEAP in Japan and EXPENSIVE in the US, as it has been for DECADES. So why is everyone so quick to jump on MY case for defending the FACTS? Someone show me otherwise that this CD is NOT worth $200 to a US buyer cause so far I seem to be the only one with any proof. I only wish the auction would still show up in the completed listings page but this was a few weeks ago, maybe end of Feb. This CD wouldn't have a reputation of being valuable if it WASN'T.