View Single Post
Old May 16, 2013, 08:42 PM

Maybe "PHTM2PUS58" is not really suitable for catalog number? The front cover of my copy says "PHTM2PUS57".
Spoiler:
A quick search on google leads to this old thread: http://mmuk64.proboards.com/index.cg...nt&thread=1151
The guy over there says that his number is "PHTM2PUS57". I bought mine from ebay over a year ago. Maybe it was from him, or maybe there are more 57s and 58s out there. Or maybe each copy had its own number "...51, 52, 53~57, 58, etc".
But (there's a but) Priceminister has a copy on sale and the picture has "..57" number. So either the picture doesn't match to the actual item or there are multiple 57s & 58s out there.

On the other hand the disc also has a cat number: MHTM2PUS51. My copy has it as well as the scan already submitted here.
So maybe it is safe to assume that at least all manufactured CDs had the same cat numbers, so it would be more appropriate to distinguish this promo release by disc's number. However if we do go with that, it will be a first, as no other place on the web recognizes this catalog number (MHTM2PUS51).