View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2010, 05:35 PM

Just a couple I thought of, offhand:

Mario Golf 64 - Motoi Sakuraba's music really appealed to me. There's been a Mario Tennis Soundtrack release for the N64, but why no Mario Golf?

Goldeneye 007 - Dam, Surface, Silo, Depot and many other memorable themes.

Bomberman 64: The Second Attack - Seen a few tracks released from this game, but nothing comprehensive.

Red Orchestra - There's a digital .mp3 release out there, but a physical soundtrack would take the cake.

Company of Heroes - Jeremy Soule has released a number of albums he composed for games, but sadly this one has yet to be released, if ever.

Prisoner of War - Very good, atmospheric music for a war-themed game that I wouldn't mind having on a CD.

Spot Goes to Hollywood - Tommy Tallarico's compositions still impress me to this day on this particular game. There's been a release of a few tracks, but nothing complete for this game.

Killing Time - A pretty bad game, but the music is great! Toot Sweet Jazz Band composed about half of the music for this game, and I've contacted them personally. I think the second half was studio recordings for both ambient and synthesized tracks.