View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2018, 06:37 AM

I haven't been visiting this thread as often as I should. How are things coming up for a possible Star Fox album? I heard regardless if the backing plan doesn't go well, there's a concert going in Japan anyway. What's it about? I'm not expecting to get a recording of it since it's not huge but that'd be fantastic.

I've been a fan of Star Fox since I was a teen and the thing that got me into it above all or the start was the FANTASTIC music. With obvious roots in space-opera which I also adore. And I'd die, to hear more Star Fox orchestrated as it should be. My wish would be to get an official soundtrack collection of Assault in CD. But that's never happened and never will, though I'd back up a kickstarter for that, too.

I'd hope a Star Fox concert happens, and for it to feature mostly songs that haven't been recorded before, give them a shiny new life. And maybe in the middle some good originals. Nonetheless that's impossible as its too many songs. Stil, it's irrelevant because ANY type of Star Fox orchestra I welcome no matter even the choices which I trust to be good.

Good luck on that endeavor.