View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2013, 08:22 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I'm not sure of your definition of "renders", but what I meant by it was basically "graphics with a transparent background" (it's a common term used by gfx artists, although it might mean different things I suppose - but see e.g. http://planetrenders.net/). But if you meant the same, then, hmm.. okay. Personally I actually haven't seen many Clock Tower 3 renders at all thus far. I believe I got the Clock Tower 3 logo render from the Wikia article.

Would you mind PMing me a link to the art you had with the logo? Or is it already on Stalking Insanity? A black background would work as well by the way..

We don't usually put URLs in the notes, and we don't like linking things that might eventually become unavailable (sure "everything has an expiration date", but it would probably be more likely with non-official links). But again, it's mostly up to the devs, what they think. Really though, scans here ARE often retouched without anyone knowing it (let's face it, scanners will NOT produce completely dust-free images, no matter how clean the scanner glass appears to be), so whenever you do see a scan (and not a digital cover) with little (or no) dust, it will most definitely be a retouched one. But in this case, I basically made the cover "from scratch", so it feels more.. unorthodox? than a typical "retouched" image. Especially with the skewed details and whatnot.

Last edited by Nisto; Sep 4, 2013 at 06:24 AM.