View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2019, 02:49 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added a rōmaji tracklist. Tracks 3~9 are characters' names. I was able to verify the readings of 3~7 since they are listed on the Wikipedia page for the game/anime (https://bit.ly/2lNQbtB). However, 鍋島綾 and 蒲生大助 were not listed.

鍋島綾 is almost certainly Nabeshima Aya, though the first name could be Ryou if it's a male character.

There are various readings for the surname 蒲生, so I just chose one. Their first name, 大助, is almost certainly Daisuke.

Track 10, 桃糸, is another strange one. I'm not sure what it's referring to so I just went with Momoito, though I suppose it could be read Toushi.

The rest of them were fairly straightforward, but did require a bit of research as they were referring to historical things that I needed to look up.

There may be some rōmaji spacing conventions that VGMdb uses that I'm not aware of. For example, do you put a space between the adjective and "na" in な-adjectives? And how about words like in tracks 23 (神秘なる煌き) and 26 (妖艶なる刻) where the なる comes right after the noun/adjective. In the rōmaji, do you put a space between the noun/adjective and "naru", or attach it?

If anyone finds any problems, please feel free to correct them. This is a great soundtrack and I thought it deserved a little more love on its VGMdb page.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Sep 12, 2019 at 04:12 AM.