View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2011, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumendez View Post
...so we should make a label for them but we should keep the Artist page for them since they are credited as Lyricists in some albums (ie: the first track of this album, which has all of the circle participating but not being the producers of the album), correct?
The album you're bringing is not the case I'd credit a circle, since both Asuke Rokugen and Anna Sakurai are credited as an individual, but something like below;
Quote:
arrange: Asuke Rokugen
vocal: Anna Sakurai
lyrics: Rokugen Alice
We have at least several cases that the submitted artist entries later turned out to be replaceable by the organization entry with the same name (Procyon Studio, DystopiaGround, etc.), but I can see part of why it happens, as we can't credit label/organizations as an artist, and not every organization independently releases albums. I think we can organize and merge them in the future.

Btw, wasn't it "Take it Happy!!" you submitted, not "Rokugen Alice"? It's definitely fine to submit Rokugen Alice if they release albums which VGMdb can cover, although the submission page isn't opened for normal users yet.