View Single Post
Old Feb 2, 2022, 02:17 PM

Some new information has surfaced, but I'm not sure how reliable it is. On specifically the French version of the FANDOM Final Fantasy Wiki, the page for the FFXV OST Vol 2 includes individual composition and arrangement credits for each track. (https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/fr/w...track_Volume_2). I checked the edit history for the English wiki and it doesn't seem like this information was, for example, added then removed for being wrong, it's just only ever been added to the French wiki. Tracks for "King's Knight", the in-universe mobile game that I imagine is playable as a mini-game, are all credited to "Yoshitaka Suzuki, Daniel Lindholm, Sawaka Kanai et Kayori Kanai". These tracks don't seem to be directly on the mentioned OST, but were added in a later update, which would be why Kanai gets a special thanks and not direct credit. From this we may speculate that Kanai's role on KH3 is in assistance to Suzuki, who has 6 credited tracks on the KH3 OST (and potentially others not on the OST).

Some additional things of note: The wiki page does not list a source. This information seems to have been added by an Admin of the French wiki named "Eidolon2010". If we're willing to bother people we could ask them their source for this information. Additionally, the page also credits Daniel Lindholm and Kayori Kanai with working on these same tracks. Lindholm is not credited for the OST on VGMDB, but does have an artist page, and also has a Twitter presence so he's someone else who could theoretically be asked. Kayori Kanai doesn't seem to exist at all, outside of this wiki.

Last edited by AlphaKretin; Feb 2, 2022 at 06:21 PM.