View Single Post
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:17 AM

Oh, that's true, he did have to know that members of those sites would be reading that, and he didn't initially give any reasoning as to why he said that (although the statement really came out of complete nowhere altogether). Your example makes sense. Okay, you've defended your accusations well, I recant my somewhat scathing statement on your use of the word "troll" in this situation, though my opinion seems not to matter and I suppose it rightly should not. I opt not to mirror such usage of the word, but see your basis for using it.

EDIT: And Ramza, hopefully you've learned now that if I have something I really want to say about a soundtrack, I'll say it, good or bad Soukaigi is what I can really call a disgrace to VGM, for reasons specifically relating to VGM itself, not just that I dislike the music (I could elaborate but this thread is off-topic enough). I had bad things to say about SaGa Frontier II as well, yes. I've also said good things about Atelier Iris Eternal Mana and Creid, and I've said good things about Eretzvaju and SaGa Frontier in passing. I don't post reviews for reaction, I post them for the same reason anyone else would; to give their honest opinion of something =)

Matron: sorry bro, totally not impressed by any of the songs you linked to. The first one was the most decent, the second one was blah, and the third one was just ugh. Now I have cemented that I will be skipping this soundtrack. But I guess learning this was a good thing.

Last edited by Hellacia; Oct 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM.