View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2012, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicider View Post
I just didn't like the notion of insulting people without knowing them.
I think when a person lists a music CD for such a price, that does tell you something about that person. Enough at least to judge only about that part of the character. Such people try to make (relatively) huge profit via selling VGM (even if it's just one CD). And they do make it harder sometimes for the "average joe" to get one's beloved CDs, although Teioh's statement definitely has some truth: "albums will show up for better prices if you wait long enough" (This is true for anything second-hand, not just CDs - I'm usually like that as well: Waiting, rather than paying more than I want/am able to).

This "price-pushing" or just asking for ridiculous amounts to me is as bad behaviour as buying CDs more than once only to speculate about a later drastical increase in value; intention is solely to make profit by selling them for more money when it goes OOP. Are those "asshole"-character traits? To me: Yes.

May "Nozomi-san" be a nice person still and otherwise a great seller? Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicider View Post
Well, you sound a lot different on another forum. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. (And those are just a few examples of copyright infringement, I'm sure to find more if you like)
Come on, not that again.

He certainly didn't mean it like you think he did:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacia View Post
Seriously, VGM is fun, and I buy albums like everyone else (at least I hope everyone here buys and doesn't just download).

Last edited by Zethe; Feb 21, 2012 at 02:58 AM.