View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2010, 09:13 PM

i was just making a similar analogy, i find it hard to believe that the sentiment of the analogy is lost with you or him or anybody. it certainly isnt internet bullying, its just driving home a point which is lost with the guy that he probably is not gonna ever get. put it this way, just about everything steve has said in this thread could be easily disproved with pm's he's left me over the last 6 or so months.

theres a lot of stuff he's said in this thread that simply doesnt add up with what he's said to me in private, and if i wanted to go through the thread dissecting his points one by one im sure i could do it and then you could say it's 'internet bullying'. this certainly isnt that. i just call it a spade and i dont find it much tougher then that. put it like this if it's lost on you since we're on the analogy tip now: if you worked for someone you had doubts about and you saw them saying one thing in public and consistently doing or saying a different thing in private, how long would you put up with it before you got fed up and said something about it? it's the same thing that he's trying to call other people out on. like the title of the thread says, 'its time to get real here'. this is kind of whats going on here and i could let steve's own words speak for themselves, or i could say them in my own. if i let his words say it, i think people would jump all over me for it when the truth of it is that hes talking out both sides of his mouth and absolutely not being honest. i'll give him a chance to reply, and depending on how he replies, i'll be able to most undoubtedly refute what he has to say, even with his own words, because he's got himself all mixed up like 311 at this point. i have the pm's to prove it. i dont want/need to bust a dick move, but you shouldnt trust nefarious people. the last thing the dude had to say to me was that i let ocr win. that alone speaks volumes about his character and what he's sayin. time to get real here.

he saw stuff wasnt going the way he was hoping to see it in his best case scenario, so he intentionally went out of his way to ostracize himself, and it wasnt an immediate thing. what does that tell you? i dont think i need to say much more here.
http://www.tempsoundsolutions.com

Last edited by shawnphase; Mar 9, 2010 at 12:56 AM.