View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2010, 04:47 PM

I'm not even going to pretend that I read this thread. But I will say this after scanning the last few responses and being mildly intrigued by the possible revealing what seemed to be dark, hidden secrets:

I see nothing wrong with what Steve did in asking you what you thought about cutting off the IRC channel. If I created a site and was putting my hard earned money and time into it, I would want to be a part of every facet of it. That means that I would want to be in the IRC channel, but since I'm focusing on developing the site, I'm going to not worry about the corn tonight and give my attention to making my steak well so that my guests will be happy (since we've been using analogies). Maybe he thought you as a resource could be better using any time you spent in IRC doing other things. Hell, I probably would have suggested ditching IRC for now myself.

But whatever. Why aren't we just moving on from this? Let the people who want to stay stay and be on your way. I'm sorry you wasted eight months on a project with someone who was, in your eyes, managing things so poorly and was controlling. What is revealing this stuff going to do? Sure, you'll let off some steam, but is it worth putting even MORE time reading this forum and posting these long criticisms when you could be doing something else? That's advice I would give anyone, so don't think I'm trying to make you upset. I wish you well, and wish that this thread would stop being bumped above stuff relating to the music some of us are trying to make.