View Single Post
Old Dec 8, 2009, 05:30 AM

All that my 2000 posts on MM means is that the people on that site are a better judge of my character than WarpToken is. Exactly why when someone on that site found this thread (on their own - I didn't even link it to him), he replied with

"someone post in the thread that i laughed at that post. make sure the post of my post in their post has the lawl that i posted."

When I told him to grow a sense of humor, I meant if he wants to judge me in having a humor in the thread he posted, which I was showing obvious humor, not in my actions towards this competition itself.

That being said, every single post WarpToken has made has been regarding his chances of winning, and "omg everyone's going to cheat against me," including his very first post.

And yet, I am the only person on this forum that has actually gone to thank Remixsite and Quintin for hosting this competition:
Quote:
Anyway, I'd like to openly thank Remixsite and Quintin for the opportunity to enter this awesome contest. I had never heard of this site previously, despite hanging around the big places in the VG Remixing scene quite a lot, but it's pretty great, and I'd like to post what music I can on the site, and try to promote it in any way I can!
And everything I have posted, whether in that thread about voting or not, has been about getting Remixsite promoted and getting the site hits, rather than excluding a majority from voting for my own gain.

So it pisses me off when he's calling me unsportsmanlike because I made a joke *to my friends* and he saw it.

And on another note, WarpToken is obviously wrong when he's saying that he wants everyone to get a fair amount of votes from his friends he's linking to, or he wouldn't have twice as many rating as most of the other competitors. Pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited by Kidd Cabbage; Dec 8, 2009 at 05:35 AM.