View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejl1987 View Post
Well,if you want more game arrangements, you can check the Hellion Sounds CDs.
I've been meaning to check the albums out in the past due to S.S.H.'s possible/confirmed involvement but it kept getting delayed. I resolve to give them a thorough listen now and will post back here with my thoughts on them.
I'm back and as promised, did exactly that. It's way too long to copy/paste here so I'll just link it.

I wrote a report/analysis regarding S.S.H. and Hellion Sounds here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzee
Hellion Sounds is a unit or "band" consisting of (at least) Eru (the head/leader), Azu♪, Shion Himekawa, Yu-, and Saitama Saisyu Heiki. As of writing (2016), Hellion Sounds has produced 10 albums in 10 years spanning 2004 to 2014. The word band is in quotes because it is not so much a traditional band with each musician playing their part in a song and more likely the case that they each compose/arrange their own song to be contributed to a album (i.e. each song is solely the work of a particular musician as opposed to musicians).

The issue is that for the most part, the albums have very few precise artist-specific credits - they are mainly owned by "Hellion Sounds" as a collective. Despite the lack of information, we will attempt to identify S.S.H.'s compositions and arranges.

The connection between S.S.H. and Hellion Sounds - An analysis
Probably the closest thing to cement that connection is probably this:

Is there a connection/relationship between S.S.H. and Hellion Sounds?

PS. I was tempted to make a toilet-humour SHAT-related joke.

Last edited by layzee; Aug 8, 2016 at 07:03 AM.