View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2014, 06:32 AM

Scans are done. Well, as done as my crappy scanner will allow.
Front and back of the case and the back of the slipcase are for some reason impossible to scan like the other pictures. My scanner somehow increases the brightness and contrast when I try to scan those specific items, and no matter how much I move the case around on the scanner, put black or white paper next to it, or have the cover open, the problem persists. Reducing the contrast and brightness in the scanner settings does not make it look better either. And this only happens sometimes, so I can't deliberately scan the other parts in the same manner either. I did manage to reduce the brightness and contrast somewhat in Photoshop, but it's just not possible to make it look like the other scans.

I'm not sure what to call the package that houses the discs. You can see for yourself how the discs are placed in the picture. Please change it from "case" to something more appropriate if you can think of anything.

One note about the discs. Disc 10 is not a DVD at all, but a regular CD (647 MB), so the info should probably be changed to 8 CD + 2 DVD, or however you want to write it.