View Single Post
Old Oct 18, 2009, 10:59 AM
Trusted Editor

Mika and Ramza, I'm sorry if you two got the feeling that I'm saying that there's something wrong on your scans (when there's clearly nothing wrong). That was not the purpose of this thread, it was more like to help me to check if those albums listed do need any 'major' upgrading on the scan-section.

Probably should go through that list now that I have bit more time to waste and remove albums like FF XII and Saga Frontier 2, where I can't get better scans unless I start damaging the booklets for example (atleast on FF XII, big booklets are pain in the ass to scan).

Also, there's stuff like Vagrant Story OST where the scans are bit 'grainy' (if that's the correct word), but still it's easy to see the stuff on it, and stuff like that probably won't be scanned again by me.

Thankfully Cypher has done already some checking and descriptions what to do, which does help a lot. Though, this list still is on a backburner after I'll manage to finish up scanning the stuff I own which doesn't even have scans on here.