View Single Post
Old Feb 1, 2013, 01:01 AM

It's not a stand alone radio program that is not associated with any other product. It's based from an already established product, thus extending that product line for the creators/company catalog.

It's even more so apparent when the cast of characters/seiyuu's continue their role and talk about the brand and among other things. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to just think of it as a stand alone product when that is not even the case. It would be more accurate in that manner not how it was before the edit.

Now I am not so sure on this example. Say if Square Enix had a radio program for let's say FINAL FANTASY XIII cast members. Would that be placed in it's own product line (Radio FINAL FANTASY XIII) when knowingly it's extending both Square Enix's catalog and FINAL FANTASY XIII franchise brand?

If the decision would be to do just that and willingly ignore such common sense then *throws hands in air* do whatever 'cause it'd baffle me.

The macron had it just over the first o not on the second thus mouso was one of my assumptions.