View Single Post
Old Oct 19, 2008, 04:23 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I still dream of a website that would cover the subject of VGM at large, a kind of merging of all sites out there covering different aspects of it separately. It would be extremely awesome to browse; the "ultimate experience" in other words. However, this would require so much time and efforts to put up and then be almost as hard to manage, so it's difficult to imagine one person running it alone. Team work would be the way to go, yet I have this impression that most webmasters would be too prideful to let go what they did to be used in a common project, which is understandable on one hand, but too bad on the other.

In the end, I guess that if you would like to cover something that the current VGM websites don't, the most productive thing to do would be to do it yourself. A site gathering information about Redbook, or even better, about all music that was not published officially would be innovative and useful. It could be pictured as a light to shine on VGMdb's dark side. A giant, but possible task. Still, it would be yet another division of VGM information, fractionating it further...